Designed and manufactured in Australia with motoring enthusiasts in mind, the iC-7 offers market-leading features in a unique, state-of-the-art package. Featuring auto-dimming ambient light-reactive brightness, user-programmable multi-color shift light bar, the iC-7 connects directly to all current Haltech ECUs via a CAN network. The iC-7 can also connect directly (via CAN) to most late-model vehicles using the factory OBD-II port.
• Ideal replacement for individual analog gauge clusters.
• Easy to install and configure.
• User adjustable brightness control with automatic dimming.
• User-configurable channels, units, and alarms.
• 14 programmable, seven color shift light LEDs.
• Odometer, Trip Meters
• Turn Signals, High Beam
• Controlled via easily accessible, face-mounted control buttons.
• Configuration via Haltech IC-7 software and USB cable.
• Screen size: 7in. Case size: 217 x 122mm (8.5″ x 4.8″)
• IP66 water resistance rating
What’s in the box:
• Haltech iC-7 Display Dash
• 34 Pin main connector harness
• DTM-4 to DTM-4 CAN extension cable
• USB to M5 right angle cable
• USB Cable
• Mounting Screws
• USB flash drive with iC-7 Software
• Quick Start Guide
• Haltech stickers and a fabric keyring tag
The iC-7 is compatible with Haltech’s Platinum, Elite, and NEXUS ECUs as well as a range of other aftermarket ECU brands:
MoTeC M1 series
MoTeC hundred series. (M400,600,800 “gold box” ECUs)