Please take care when wiring this sensor as incorrect wiring will damage this sensor! All "TI " MAP and Pressure sensors are individually electronically tested before packaging and are sold "as is" and without any further warranty. Returns of opened sensors are not accepted. If you do not accept these terms and conditions please return the unopened sensor in its original packaging for a full refund.
Quick and easy installation of the Haltech iC-7 dash into a Non-EFI Vehicle
With a crisp, clear and full colour display, the all new Haltech iC-7 Display Dash lets you see things in a brand new way. Designed and manufactured in Australia with motoring enthusiasts in mind, the iC-7 offers market-leading features in a unique, state-of-the-art package. Featuring auto-dimming ambient light reactive brightness, user-programmable multi-colour shift light bar, the iC-7 connects directly to all current Haltech ECUs via a CAN network.
- Ideal replacement for individual analogue gauge clusters.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User adjustable brightness control with automatic dimming.
- User configurable channels, units and alarms.
- 14 programmable, seven colour shift light LEDs.
- Controlled via easily accessible, face-mounted control buttons.
- Configuration via Haltech iC-7 software and USB cable.
SUITS: Carbureted or mechanically injected vehicles. Vehicles without an ECU.
INCLUDES: 1 x Haltech iC-7 Dash. 1 x iC-7 Semi Terminated Harness. 1 x 1/8 NPT Coolant Temperature Sensor. 2 x 0-150 Psi Fuel/Oil Pressure Sensors. 1 x 3/8NPTF to 1/8NPTF Adaptor.
NOTES: Perfect for old-school hot rods, mechanically injected muscle, carbureted classics and everything in between, the Haltech stand-alone IC-7 classic kit is ideal for anyone looking to simplify and modernise their analogue gauge setup.